Panthere vs Ballon Bleu

Panthere or Ballon Bleu?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote Panthere! I have one and adore it - I think it goes formal and casual & is super chic. The BB is beautiful as well (Kate Middleton approved). I think go with your gut and which one you love more & what goes with your style.

Reactions: Kissmark
Hi all, looking to get some opinions here ... I’ve been looking at the small SS panthere but my dad has been recommending the ballon bleu medium for my consideration as well. His argument is that the BB looks more modern and lively and is also a mechanical watch (vs the panthere which is quartz).
What do you think? Which one do you prefer ?

Reactions: hhw
Ooo that’s a tough one. The ballon bleu is really modern looking and stylish, while I find the panthere to be ladylike and dainty and almost jewellery-like. I’ve seen the panthere in rose gold and love it. I vote panthere!

Reactions: potatonoodz
Hi all- to give you an update:

after all your valued feedback, I went into the store fully expecting to get the BB mechanical in 33mm (smallest size that’s mechanical) ... and when I tried it on, I just didn’t like it! My wrist circumference is under 14cm/5.5” so it looked way too big on me. The smallest BB (quartz) also looked bloated and just big.
so... I ended up with the small panthere after all! Very happy with it and it’s gorgeous ... so you really do have to try it on before deciding!

Thank you all for your opinions !!

Congratulations on your new Panthere. Wear it in good health! I did the exact same thing last year. Went in with full intentions to get the BB but when I tried it on, it just didn't accentuate my wrist like the Panthere did. I cannot stress enough how important it is to try items on in store prior to purchasing. Enjoy your new beauty :heart:

Reactions: potatonoodz
Hi all- to give you an update:

after all your valued feedback, I went into the store fully expecting to get the BB mechanical in 33mm (smallest size that’s mechanical) ... and when I tried it on, I just didn’t like it! My wrist circumference is under 14cm/5.5” so it looked way too big on me. The smallest BB (quartz) also looked bloated and just big.
so... I ended up with the small panthere after all! Very happy with it and it’s gorgeous ... so you really do have to try it on before deciding!

Thank you all for your opinions !!
Hi,
can you please post some photo of your watch,
I'm also got a small wrist and really like panthere watch,
would love to see some photo is wearing on your wrist if you not mind.
thank you.