Which watch? Help me decide!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this forum!! I'm a newbie here and everyone seems so fashionable and friendly. I would like your opinion on which watch to purchase or keep.

I bought a Philip Stein small double diamond and I love that you can change the straps, but I just don't know if it's "me." Also, I can't tell if it makes a difference in my energy level even though Oprah says it does!

I'm thinking of exchanging it for a Tag Aquaracer with the diamond bezel. I love that I can put it on, wear it everywhere and not worry about taking it off.

Any thoughts??? Thanks!

2. I have a tag bi colour and its a great everyday watch, I got mine whilst in Cabo 6 years ago and its still going strong. The diamonds would make your watch really pop! Try them both on together and see how you feel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice