Which watch do you LV carriers wear?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I saw this on an old thread from August 28th. But now there are newer styles out. There is a new Beluga coming out next month from Ebel. I was wondering if it would compliment my galliera pm which is a big bag to go with a big watch.:tup:

I am not much of a watch person. So I have 2 cheap ones. A silver DKNY with a pink face and a white leather Fossil. For the most part I stick with a plain Tiffany and Co. silver cuff on my wrist.

I'm not much of a watch nut but my husband loves and collects them. He got me a 'Lady Datejust' Rolex, with a cream quilted face, with roman numerals! It has the gold and stainless steel mixed band. He would much rather buy me watches than LV. :crybaby: but I really do love it!

:heart:

I'm usually wearing my LV Valentine Tambour watch but sometimes I'll switch it out with my Chopard Happy Diamonds Sport. I don't use a cell phone so a watch is imperative for me :shame:.

I have two watches that I wear and cherish very much.
The first is a beautiful two-tone steel and gold Coach watch that my MIL gave me last year "just for because"....and the second is a vintage Cartier Tank Watch with the original wind up dial....I got that one from my Mom, may she RIP, about 15 years ago...after her wearing for like 15 years!

I love love watches. I love any kind of watches, i love collecting old style watches. For example i have a GMT 2tone from the yr 1976 (rolex) and my collection varies from that to a SMurffette machanical watch from the 80's . I love watches as much as i love LV.

I wear a TAG Heuer Aquaracer in steel/18kt gold with a blue face. DBF has an automatic Aquaracer in steel with a black dial, a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust in steel with a silver dial, and a Movado Sports Edition in steel with a silver dial.