Which watch do you LV carriers wear?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this on an old thread from August 28th. But now there are newer styles out. There is a new Beluga coming out next month from Ebel. I was wondering if it would compliment my galliera pm which is a big bag to go with a big watch.:tup:

2. I wear a Michele mini Urban-stainless

3. I am not much of a watch person. So I have 2 cheap ones. A silver DKNY with a pink face and a white leather Fossil. For the most part I stick with a plain Tiffany and Co. silver cuff on my wrist.

4. Guess!

5. I wear Gucci (have four of them) and love them!

6. I'm not much of a watch nut but my husband loves and collects them. He got me a 'Lady Datejust' Rolex, with a cream quilted face, with roman numerals! It has the gold and stainless steel mixed band. He would much rather buy me watches than LV. :crybaby: but I really do love it!

:heart:

7. I wear a black stainless steel Swatch, I love it so much!

8. I'm usually wearing my LV Valentine Tambour watch but sometimes I'll switch it out with my Chopard Happy Diamonds Sport. I don't use a cell phone so a watch is imperative for me :shame:.

9. I have two watches that I wear and cherish very much.
    The first is a beautiful two-tone steel and gold Coach watch that my MIL gave me last year "just for because"....and the second is a vintage Cartier Tank Watch with the original wind up dial....I got that one from my Mom, may she RIP, about 15 years ago...after her wearing for like 15 years!

10. I switch between my cartier tank francaise and my michele deco diamond!

11. I love love watches. I love any kind of watches, i love collecting old style watches. For example i have a GMT 2tone from the yr 1976 (rolex) and my collection varies from that to a SMurffette machanical watch from the 80's . I love watches as much as i love LV.

12. None, I totally need a new watch. Maybe this thread will help me come up with ideas.

13. Cartier two-tone tank

14. A Pasha Cartier...pink

15. I wear a TAG Heuer Aquaracer in steel/18kt gold with a blue face. DBF has an automatic Aquaracer in steel with a black dial, a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust in steel with a silver dial, and a Movado Sports Edition in steel with a silver dial.