Which Wallet

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my pochette metis and I'm wondering what wallet works well in it. I currently use an insolite, which I love, but it takes up a lot of space. I normally use a clay to switch to a smaller bag, but I don't want to do that as this will be an everyday sort of bag. Thanks

2. If you wait a little while, there'll be two new compact wallets - the Victorine and the Rosalie. They both look stunning and perfect for the Pochette Metis.

3. I use my zcp or clemence. Clemence fits nice in the front section and actually helps when trying to close it because it's is firm to press the s lock against

4. +1 these looking promising...love the mini emilie wallet (Rosalie).

5. Have you considered the Multicartes? I recently got one and I love it! It fits all my stuff from the Curieuse wallet (about 10 cards and some cash) and it slips right into my small bags.

6. I just saw the picture, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep the PM

7. I do have one, I'm just not sure if I can use it everyday. Thanks

8. I use the pallas compact for the PM. And since i can put it vertically, it gives me more space for other things. U might want to check that out.

9. Thank you

10. Does anyone use a Sarah or a regular Zippy?

11. #11 Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    I love the zippy coin purse for my wallet in small bags. Mine is in Vernis, but it's great in every material, in my opinion. In my Pochette Metis I used the zippy coin purse for my wallet and Mini Pochette for cosmetics and had a lot of room to spare for my other daily essentials, including sunglasses in soft case.

12. I use an empreinte cles as my daily wallet, as it is much more spacious than a canvas cles. It works beautifully with the pochette metis!

13. -Raises hand-

I use a multicolore Sarah for my everyday wallet. I have tried and tried to use a smaller wallet but just feel so incomplete. I'm a wallet-stuffer.. I carry too many things in there.. I use a Sarah and it's MY idea of small (I don't even have coins in it just so it can close).

I have not seen your bag in person so frankly I don't know if the Sarah can fit in it easily!

14. I think the zippy compact wallet would work well in the pochette Metis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice