Which Wallet

dodobird

Mar 31, 2010
Good morning ladies :smile: well with all of your input I have decided to go with the all leather Mizi ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398789070.783136.jpg
Now I need some more input from you all. A wallet that will be a good match to the handbag pls.
Pictures are welcome
Thanks Again Ladies
Have a Wonderful Day

Yay, glad you went with the leather...so pretty! I have a crush on this bag now thanks to your thread. :girlsigh: I agree that the Emp Zippy in black would be perfect. One of the Secret Long wallets would look great too if you can find a preloved one.

The Curieuse. I have this wallet and love it. The zippy might take up a lot of room in that bag since it doesn't look all that big compared to a artsy or speedy b

I am thrilled for you that you are getting your beloved bag back! The black leather is gorgeous! I would go with one of the empreinte wallets. I adore my aurore curieuse wallet :tender: The removable zipper pouch is perfect for storing extra cards, reward cards, coupons, business cards, receipts etc. and there is still plenty of room left in the wallet to throw a checkbook into it if you ever need to. GLD!

An Emp wallet in any color would be great with this bag. I was formerly a zippy fan, but I adore the Curieuse. I would recommend going to the store if possible and looking at the features of both. Congrats!!!