• Zip around wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
A regular snap shut with more card slots or the zip around with less slots?
I have a lot of cards but I also prefer the security of the zip around...
On the other hand, I could use the snap one as a clutch, but the zip around has two small compartments that I also currently use in my wallet now AND it costs less.
:cursing:

Gah! I don't know!

Flap Wallet

Zip Around

Last edited:

missha

O.G.
Apr 5, 2010
I'm not a zip around person but I think the flap one is too tall if that makes sense. On the other hand, that might make it more like a clutch so it's not necessarily a bad thing if you want to use it that way. Now I'm confusing myself haha, I guess my vote would still go to the flap one :P

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
I like the clutch more, I am not sure if it is functional as an everyday sleek wallet then, but you will have a clutch which is very valuable

whoops

O.G.
Dec 4, 2008
Zip! I used to always go flap but after my first zip, i don't think ill ever go back.

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
^^^

Yeah, me too. I have one flap wallet (YSL-Tom Ford era) and cherish it. But, I have 3 zip-around/continental wallets and they are perfect for me.

Good luck with your choice, though.

Tiffany11

Mar 13, 2013
S.Florida
I have the zip and it has enogh room as a wallet but definitely NOT a clutch unless you don't need anything except cards/cash. Even Still it's going to look like a wallet.

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
i prefer the versatility of a flap, and easy access. i had zip arounds before and the zip part, while being more secure, sure got to be a hassle everytime i went to use it. also, the zip around i had (although it was mj, and not ysl) had issues with the corners of the zippertape getting dirty. so unless it's a darker color, there's that to think of too