which wallet?

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
i need a new coach wallet. i have only a few cards- maybe 6 or 7 i carry every day. i love the look of the largers wallets but if i dont have 12 cards to put in them is this just silly?

No, I don't think it is silly, but I adore mine! it is perfect and compact!

IMG00443.jpg

i need a new coach wallet. i have only a few cards- maybe 6 or 7 i carry every day. i love the look of the largers wallets but if i dont have 12 cards to put in them is this just silly?

I always used to carry a larger checkbook style wallet, but recently downsized to a legacy framed french purse, and I LOVE IT! It has 6 card slots, plus a couple multi-function pockets so I'm sure it would accomodate your needs. In addition to taking up a lot less space in my purse, it is also much lighter, and easy to slip in a coat pocket for times you don't want to take your entire purse somewhere. I would highly recommend it! :yes:

Sounds like the Legacy french style wallet would be a match for you! Those have the turnlock to open the main compartment, and a small kisslock closure for the back.

I agree, you have to go for what you like. When I buy or carry a larger bag I tend to buy a larger wallet, smaller ones seem to get lost in my larger bags. I have finally gotten down to one credit card (yay!) and 2 bank card and then a couple ID's and insurance cards. I don't fill up a checkbook or envelope wallet, but it doesn't always have to be full, then you always have space if you get an extra card. Right now I am using the Bleecker Patent French Purse in Plum and it is perfect!

Tiki - I LOVE you wallet! :P