Which wallet would you choose??

Emilie for sure!

My first wallet was Sarah and i love it. After that i wanted to buy full size zippy, but it didn't work for me. To zip the wallet all around is difficult and putting the cards into/out of card slots is also difficult.

The front compartment of Sarah and Emilie for cards is so practical.

I also have a zippy coin purse but i don't like to put my notes folded.

I wouldn't get either the zippy compact or coin. I'd get the full dized zippy. So from your options I'd choose the Emilie. What items do you usually carry in your wallet?

I'm not a fan of accordion style wallets but made an exception for the zippy organizer. Love the extra pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I have a DE Zippy Coin, DE Sarah Trunks, DA Zippy Wallet, Mono Insolite, and Mono Etoile and BY FAR my favorite is the Sarah. In my opinion the Zippy Coin is a different use than the Zippy Compact - for the money, I would rather have the Sarah than the Zippy Compact but then again the Sarah is a full size long wallet. I use the Zippy Coin when I'm carrying my DE Eva - in other words, I consider it just for a small bag and not an everyday workhorse use.

I have a DE Zippy Coin, DE Sarah Trunks, DA Zippy Wallet, Mono Insolite, and Mono Etoile and BY FAR my favorite is the Sarah. In my opinion the Zippy Coin is a different use than the Zippy Compact - for the money, I would rather have the Sarah than the Zippy Compact but then again the Sarah is a full size long wallet. I use the Zippy Coin when I'm carrying my DE Eva - in other words, I consider it just for a small bag and not an everyday workhorse use.

Thanks for your help.

I would hold off on any new release styles and let them work out any issues first. But from pictures the style does look pretty nice. 👍

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app