Which wallet would you choose??

Mono zippy compact, mono zippy coin, or mono Emilie? This would be a first wallet.
I have a mono zippy compact and Emilie. I think they are the perfect "small" size wallets that fit into the regular pochette and Eva's without taking up too much space. I would say both hold the same amount of cards but Emilie is a bit thinner so again depends on what you want. And cash is kinda hard to carry in the ZCW but I never zip my wallet all the way. Lately I've just been carrying the Emilie and haven't switched out. I do also have the Sarah which is pretty much a bigger version of the Emilie. Hope that kinda helps.

I have a mono zippy compact and Emilie. I think they are the perfect "small" size wallets that fit into the regular pochette and Eva's without taking up too much space. I would say both hold the same amount of cards but Emilie is a bit thinner so again depends on what you want. And cash is kinda hard to carry in the ZCW but I never zip my wallet all the way. Lately I've just been carrying the Emilie and haven't switched out. I do also have the Sarah which is pretty much a bigger version of the Emilie. Hope that kinda helps.

I have a mono Emilie and I love it. I'm not really a zippy fan, although the new Clemence looks interesting with a great price point. The Emilie is just so easy to use.

I would say Emilie... just because I'm not a fan of zippy wallets because of bad experiences :lol: but it also really depends on if you are the type of person who carries cash or receipts in their wallets like I do.

How about the new Clemence? Zippy style, 8 card slots, and very reasonably priced at $530. If you don't care for the interior leather colors of Clemence, then I'd suggest zippy compact out of the options you posted.

Here's a thread discussing the Clemence: http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=26849335

Thanks you for sharing this. I hadn't heard of the Clemence. I might be looking at this especially because of the price point and the fushia interior. :smile:

I have the Josephine with red interior. And love it! (It also has the removable zippered coin "purse".)
This wallet has been my favorite LV purchase, even more than my bags.