Which wallet would you choose??

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Mono zippy compact, mono zippy coin, or mono Emilie? This would be a first wallet.
I have a mono zippy compact and Emilie. I think they are the perfect "small" size wallets that fit into the regular pochette and Eva's without taking up too much space. I would say both hold the same amount of cards but Emilie is a bit thinner so again depends on what you want. And cash is kinda hard to carry in the ZCW but I never zip my wallet all the way. Lately I've just been carrying the Emilie and haven't switched out. I do also have the Sarah which is pretty much a bigger version of the Emilie. Hope that kinda helps.

Vanny1983

Jul 3, 2011
I have a mono zippy compact and Emilie. I think they are the perfect "small" size wallets that fit into the regular pochette and Eva's without taking up too much space. I would say both hold the same amount of cards but Emilie is a bit thinner so again depends on what you want. And cash is kinda hard to carry in the ZCW but I never zip my wallet all the way. Lately I've just been carrying the Emilie and haven't switched out. I do also have the Sarah which is pretty much a bigger version of the Emilie. Hope that kinda helps.

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
I have a mono Emilie and I love it. I'm not really a zippy fan, although the new Clemence looks interesting with a great price point. The Emilie is just so easy to use.

bunnyr

100jellybeans
Jul 17, 2012
Zippy compact !

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
I would say Emilie... just because I'm not a fan of zippy wallets because of bad experiences :lol: but it also really depends on if you are the type of person who carries cash or receipts in their wallets like I do.

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
Of those I would choose Emilie. Take a look at the Curieuse too, it is absolutely fabulous and the leather is so luxurious :love:

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
Zippy compact. I like flat wallet. If you don't need that many card slots you can look at the new clemence.

Vanny1983

Jul 3, 2011
How about the new Clemence? Zippy style, 8 card slots, and very reasonably priced at $530. If you don't care for the interior leather colors of Clemence, then I'd suggest zippy compact out of the options you posted.

Here's a thread discussing the Clemence: http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=26849335
Thanks you for sharing this. I hadn't heard of the Clemence. I might be looking at this especially because of the price point and the fushia interior. :smile:

tmorgan

Aug 17, 2013
I have the Josephine with red interior. And love it! (It also has the removable zippered coin "purse".)
This wallet has been my favorite LV purchase, even more than my bags.

Vanny1983

Jul 3, 2011
I have the Josephine with red interior. And love it! (It also has the removable zippered coin "purse".)
This wallet has been my favorite LV purchase, even more than my bags.

Oh wow cool. I need to see it. I held the Emilie in store but didn't really love it.

miacostigan

Nov 30, 2012
I would choose Zippy Compact. I don't much care for Emilie, I think it looks like a glasses case :\