Which wallet would go with the Acorn Alexandra

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered the Acorn Alexandra and I really would like a wallet to go with her. I would either like a medium wallet or large. Should I get the Madison Acorn wallet or Julia zip around wallet to match or a different color? What would your suggestions be? I have the medium black croc wallet but I would like something to go with the acorn. What do you think?

2. I would get a fun pop of color since you have a black wallet. Red Patent for fall/winter would be beautiful against the acorn- but then again the camel patent would look great too! Also, the new purple zip around is a beautiful color. Good luck with your choice!

3. I love the camel patent zip around wallet. I think that would look great with the acorn and it would be neutral so it would go with other things. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. do you think this color will go to the outlets soon?

5. I heard it was but i'm not sure. I wish I had an outlet near me. Do you know where there is an outlet in Alabama?

6. no, but you can do a search by zip code on the Coach website under store locator and "search for factory stores"

7. Thanks, I will try that.

8. Any color! I have the same bag and love her. I have a khaki siggy zip around that I got at the outlet.

9. Hi,
    I love wallets!!! I agree with sassypursefreak. Go with a pop of color. If you live near an outlet, they have a lot of new fun MFF wallets plus I am sure you can find some FP delete ones too.
    Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin: