Which wallet with the New Kristin Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color for Kristin medium leather wallet?

1. TURQUOISE

2. BLACK

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PCE is coming and I want the Kristin regular satchel. I want one of the new Kristin leather medium wallets. Which color should I get the Turquoise or the black one?

2. I think black is more versatile as a wallet and doesn't show "handling" like lighter colors do.

3. I voted for the Black. It is more likely going to match whatever bag you use.I have always thought that Black is a Great color for bags and Accessorie's..But accessorie's can be fun so wristlets and mini's should be very colorful!:smile:

4. ^^^^right I agree!!

5. Ya that's what I'm afraid of.

6. But the turquoise is SOOOOOO pretty and I can imagine the compliments when you pull it out of your purse!!!

7. Right I so agree!!!

8. I agree! That turquoise is luring me in! I say turquoise for once instead of black! :biggrin:

9. I LOVE colorful wallets/accessories! Just think how much more fun it would be to pull out a turquoise wallet rather than black.. lol. I vote turquoise! :tender: I wanted to add, I owned the Ergo turquoise wallet and used it everyday for over a year and it still looked great... go for it!

10. I vote for the turquoise. Coach makes such beautiful blue colors and I always manage to miss out on getting any. I would go for it...I think it will be the color that goes the fastest. Maybe you could get the black later ;)

11. #11 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    How about the Turquoise satchel with the black wallet? That way the wallet will not get dirty with handling, and you still have the turquoise color too!