Which wallet to get?

Elaria

Feb 6, 2017
I am torn between these two beauties. The black one will be much more durable, but I love the color and hardware combo of the new lavender iridescent and rainbow HW. I have the Gabrielle hobo in that leather/hw combo and it makes me so happy every time I look at it. I am wondering which wallet to go with? I tend to wear my wallets for a few years before switching. Tia for your input.

l0QywjQ.jpg

NX5W1jM.jpg

I am torn between these two beauties. The black one will be much more durable, but I love the color and hardware combo of the new lavender iridescent and rainbow HW. I have the Gabrielle hobo in that leather/hw combo and it makes me so happy every time I look at it. I am wondering which wallet to go with? I tend to wear my wallets for a few years before switching. Tia for your input.

l0QywjQ.jpg

NX5W1jM.jpg

I'd bought the iridescent wallet but ended up returning it - it was stunning but HUGE. And I felt guilty having something so beautiful just sit in my purse :x. I'm just going to keep my current wallet for now, but if I were to replace, I'd probably go for a yen wallet.