which wallet to get?

crissiy

Feb 9, 2013
Hi all. Im just new here. I need help in choosing a wallet. I want to purchase the LV MC black sarah wallet. But I also like this Miumiu madras continental wallet. Which do you think is more durable? For those who have lv wallets, how long have you been using your wallets? its goin to be my first time to splurge on a wallet so I want to make sure I get the right one. Appreciate your help. :smile:

I recently bought Secrete Compact Emp. in Infini.. I actually love it but a Black MC is a great choice. I love Black MC SLG. Somebody recently posted her waller after 10years.. I think they are very durable..

alhee83 said:
wow really? which lv wallet do you have? hope you can post a pic when you have time. thanks so much :smile:

It was the mono ludlow wallet. They don't make it anymore. Will see if I can take a shot of it. I also have an epi zcp that I use. My pomme zcp and de Josephine are in pristine condition. i think the vernis line is amazing with wear and tear also. It always looks so shiny and new :smile:

My oldest wallet is my ZO at almost 4 yrs. and looks great. I have 4 LV wallets all together and are about 2-3 yrs. old and all look good. The cost is worth it based on the quality, to me. I rotate mine but even if I didn't, they would great. Good luck w/your choice.

Hi all. Im just new here. I need help in choosing a wallet. I want to purchase the LV MC black sarah wallet. But I also like this Miumiu madras continental wallet. Which do you think is more durable? For those who have lv wallets, how long have you been using your wallets? its goin to be my first time to splurge on a wallet so I want to make sure I get the right one. Appreciate your help. :smile:

i went to the store planning to buy the Sarah wallet. When I got there, I asked to see the zippy compact wallet as well. I ended up liking the zippy compact better. The Sarah felt huge compare to the zippy compact. My other requirement was for a passport to fit in the wallet. So I brought my passport with me. It fits fine in either of them. Good luck deciding :smile:

I have the Sarah wallet in Azur and have been using it for over a year and still looks brand new. Just got the Emilie wallet in mono for Valentine's Day but it is a little smaller than the Sarah. The Sarah wallet is definitely a great wallet to purchase.