Which wallet to get?

amajos

Apr 6, 2008
Hi all,

This is my new bag and I can't decide on what wallet to get to go with it so I am asking for your opinions.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Attachments

• New Bag.JPG
    New Bag.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 60
Congratulations! I love that bag!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have a wallet... a little weird but is true. I use to carry a wristlet or a miniskinny. I need to buy a wallet. I was looking at Coach.com and I like this options for your bag:

41121_bdena_a0_front

40706_b4ca_a0_front

41151_b4ca_a0_front

I had the wristlet that matches that bag but I returned it because it was sewed ugly on some sections. Perhaps you can find the matching wristlet and use that for a wallet!

Thanks everyone! I want them all! I really like the two toned french purse, Mrs. MC!! Maybe I will check into that. I know that what is in now is contrasting the wallet, but it is so hard to decide. I also have the black patent gallery tote so if I did a contrast I would like something that would go with that, too. (I know everything goes with black!!) Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Thanks!!

Thanks everyone! I want them all! I really like the two toned french purse, Mrs. MC!! Maybe I will check into that. I know that what is in now is contrasting the wallet, but it is so hard to decide. I also have the black patent gallery tote so if I did a contrast I would like something that would go with that, too. (I know everything goes with black!!) Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Thanks!!

I think that French purse would go with your new bag and the black patent gallery tote too. It would add a nice pop of color. The French wallets are my favorite from Coach - I have 3 Legacy ones and am always on the lookout on ebay for another at a good price!