Which wallet to get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

This is my new bag and I can't decide on what wallet to get to go with it so I am asking for your opinions.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! I love that bag!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have a wallet... a little weird but is true. I use to carry a wristlet or a miniskinny. I need to buy a wallet. I was looking at Coach.com and I like this options for your bag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I had the wristlet that matches that bag but I returned it because it was sewed ugly on some sections. Perhaps you can find the matching wristlet and use that for a wallet!

5. Thanks everyone! I want them all! I really like the two toned french purse, Mrs. MC!! Maybe I will check into that. I know that what is in now is contrasting the wallet, but it is so hard to decide. I also have the black patent gallery tote so if I did a contrast I would like something that would go with that, too. (I know everything goes with black!!) Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Thanks!!

6. I think that French purse would go with your new bag and the black patent gallery tote too. It would add a nice pop of color. The French wallets are my favorite from Coach - I have 3 Legacy ones and am always on the lookout on ebay for another at a good price!

7. I have a Hampton's Envelope Wallet and I absolutely love it!! I would go gor a contrasting color! :tup: