Which wallet should I get?

lesboitesorange

[H]andcrafted
Jul 23, 2013
I'm getting a Picotin PM soon, and was hoping to get a new wallet that fits inside the Pico PM. I have a Bearn wallet, but I don't know if it will fit well in the Pico. Also, it's in Box leather, so I'm hoping to get it in a something like Togo. Which wallet should I look for?

I'm getting a Picotin PM soon, and was hoping to get a new wallet that fits inside the Pico PM. I have a Bearn wallet, but I don't know if it will fit well in the Pico. Also, it's in Box leather, so I'm hoping to get it in a something like Togo. Which wallet should I look for?

The compact Azap would fit well. Congrats on getting a Pico. What color have you decided on ?

I was going to say compact azap as well. I would feel more secure if my wallet was all the way at the bottom of my bag especially because the picotin feels so open at the top. How exciting! Please do a reveal after you get it. Good luck with your decision!

Congrats on your picotin! What a fun bag!! H makes great compact wallets that would fit: compact azap, silk in (which seem to be everywhere right now btw), compact dogon (which I think might be a card case...see them on h.com from time to time), or a Calvi card case would be great choices in fun colors. Good luck with your decision!!

My vote is for a compact silk-in too. Agree with Rosebud_7, I've seen rose jaipur, etoupe and bougainvillea (the latter which came home with me) in several boutiques lately. Nice thing is that they are at a price point that won't break the bank. Have fun with the hunt!

Thank you everyone for the kind and helpful suggestions! I will keep the compact azap and silkin in mind for when I visit the boutique next! Hope you all have a very pleasant evening!

Remix duo is one good choice too, if they happen to have any in stock.
(The first pic shows there's a change purse included, the second one is size compare: the upper one is Bastia)

Attachments

• 1407657652241.jpg
    1407657652241.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 1407657673972.jpg
    1407657673972.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 215