which wallet should I get?

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
so I am usually pretty sure when I see something I know exactly which one but im a bit torn here

here is the bag i am using now black leather with silver trim poppy..inside is the ocelot capacity and ocelot mini skinny which wallet should I get?

rasberry...silver or teal ???? I just can't decide
will post some pic's of what I have and what im looking at to help

Attachments

• rasberry.jpg
    rasberry.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 51
  • silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 41
  • teal.jpg
    teal.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
oops sorry here is the bag I need a wallet for and in the bag is this wristlet and the large capacity ocelot

Attachments

• new poppy.jpg
    new poppy.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 35
  • ocelot.jpg
    ocelot.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Raspberry! its sooo pretty! That way it stands out on the inside of your bag... but if you're matchy matchy then you should go for the silver. I liked the teal a lot but the raspberry just pops for me!

Do you have some bags that will go with the pink? I saw the pink and teal at my outlet last night and I went with the teal because I don't have anything to match the pink with. Plus, the teal goes nicely with my patent Jade Audrey, which I picked up at the outlet as well. I like the silver and it would go with what you're carrying now, but since you already have silver accessories for it, you might not want/need another silver item. The pink is cute and pretty, but I personally would go for whichever one you would get more use out of.

Do you have some bags that will go with the pink? I saw the pink and teal at my outlet last night and I went with the teal because I don't have anything to match the pink with. Plus, the teal goes nicely with my patent Jade Audrey, which I picked up at the outlet as well. I like the silver and it would go with what you're carrying now, but since you already have silver accessories for it, you might not want/need another silver item. The pink is cute and pretty, but I personally would go for whichever one you would get more use out of.

hmmm ok it would mainly be used with the black leather pocket hobo bag above.. the black leather hailey and the black signature groovy

I think the silver would match those nicely...and it is gorgeous...BUT the pink or teal will really pop with your bags. I am leaning more towards the teal, but that may be because I already have the pink and want the teal also. Good luck. Let us know what you get ;)