which wallet should I get?

To go with the bags you mentioned, I definitely get the silver. I had the choice between teal and raspberry and both my son and I loved the teal, lol, but honestly they are ALL gorgeous, so you really cant go wrong!

I say get all three! I went to my outlet today and they didn;t have any of these and I want one relly bad!

I am matchy-matchy (sorry, OCD) so I really like the silver, but the pink does add a nice pop of color!

I think I like the pink with all that way cool black and silver!! :smile: But then again if you got the silver you could use the entire set in lots of different bags!
And well...if you really love the wallet keep them all!! :smile: Probably not much help am I?? :smile:

I don't have her in hand yet I just paid :O) Im not near an outlet so you can guess I paid double but I got what I wanted and still paid a bit less than retail she will be here next week will post her pic's with a few more goodies comming.. that was the first time i was really torn :O) 2 would have been great :O) If I was near an outlet I would have gotten at least 2 lol :O)

I don't have her in hand yet I just paid :O) Im not near an outlet so you can guess I paid double but I got what I wanted and still paid a bit less than retail she will be here next week will post her pic's with a few more goodies comming.. that was the first time i was really torn :O) 2 would have been great :O) If I was near an outlet I would have gotten at least 2 lol :O)

Eh, I had two in my hand today and just got one. One is enough sometimes!! Cant wait to see!

The silver definately matches the best. For a pop of color, I'd choose the pink. But I tend to gravitate more toward pink and red shades. I love all the colors in this. Maybe you could get one in a wallet and another shade in a mini