Which wallet should I get?

epicurepeter

Jun 29, 2008
Which wallet do you think 1) looks better 2) worth more in terms of usage? Also, does gucci wallets go on sale (at the outlets or during their bi annual sales) because... I wouldn't want the value of the wallet to go down. And yes, I would get the LV Florin wallet but... that's not in my budget. I want to keep it below $350 ;/. I'm kind of leaning towards Gucci because of the coin department (however there isn't a place for my ID: i believe..)
wallet.jpg

well in terms of look is on personal preference on whether u perfer gucci or lv.well for me i prefer gucci:smile:.
terms of usage i would say its quite equal.as the gucci 1 is a gg plus fabric which is coated.
for sales,there will be sales for gucci wallet.but their sales will be on their seasonal stuff only.as for the model u show.its a classic model so wont be on sale:smile:.
lastly the coin department or the id holder is entirely ur decision to which u think is more important.
(no offence personally i am one who prefer entirely card holders)

most important is to get something u like.

Out of the two wallets, I know for sure that gucci discontinues many styles and comes out with new ones pretty frequently. If you like the gucci wallet, i would suggest getting it now, because it might not be available later. I'm pretty sure the LV wallet will always be available and will never be discontinued. Just a thought, let us know what you decide.

lol, it sounds like you like the badge style ID....hehe flip flip, here i am! i think the gucci one looks good. the change compartment is always a plus. and you could just put your ID in the card holder.

Lolz, since this is the Gucci section, I say GUCCI! I agree with aquablueness! You can always put your ID in one of the card slots, that's what I do! Besides, I hate my driver's license pic, so I wouldn't even put it in a ID slot if my Gucci wallet had one!