Which wallet should I buy?

viktrcoim

Aug 24, 2019
Hello friends,

I've been thinking a lot and decided to buy a new wallet. It will be my first LV wallet so I'd like to pick the perfect one for me. Here are some informations about my daily uses:
- I definitely don't carry any money with me.
- I basically carry credit/debit cards in my current wallet, and I may have a lot of them (8 or 9 cards).
- In addition of credit/debit cards, I carry my ID, my student college card id.
- Sometimes I may carry some bill, or paper but then usually I get rid of them all.
- I currently have a bifold wallet and I keep it on my back pocket of my pants.

With that being said, I've been thinking about the Slender Monogram Eclipse. As I was able to see, the Slender wallet supports 8 cards slots, more than any other bifold wallet from LV. The Monogram Eclipse is just amazing and I want to keep this design regardless of the model I'm going to get.

I also thought about the Pocket Organizer (and it's quite beautiful) but it doesn't seem to fit too many cards there.

Could you please help me to find the perfect model? At this point I'm considering the Slender wallet.

Thank you!

The Pocket Organizer fits up to 9 cards, but nothing else, there is practically no more room for bills.
The slender seems to be the most ideal, since a Brazza or a Zippy would be an overkill. And probably also way too big.

The Pocket Organizer fits up to 9 cards, but nothing else, there is practically no more room for bills.
The slender seems to be the most ideal, since a Brazza or a Zippy would be an overkill. And probably also way too big.
I didn't know the PO could fit up to 9 cards.
Probably Slender is the best option for me. Thank you!

Reactions: BULL
What about the business card holder or coin card holder? Those are pretty small too, and come in noir and damier graphite which are more masculine.
The business card holder is a very good option indeed. My only concern is that I don't it to seem too bulky with a lot of cards. The coin card holder has no use for me because I dont use coins..

i normally use the original zippy compact wallet which i absolutely love but that is too large for you. when i downsize i actually use a key pouch because it holds license, credit cards and cash and can clip into a d ring inside or strap ring and swivel around inside. i use these all the time because i feel they are more secure. i know this is not a conventional wallet and it is just the humble key pouch, but altho i own a number of lv wallets, this is what i use most. best of luck in your decision : )

Reactions: viktrcoim
i normally use the original zippy compact wallet which i absolutely love but that is too large for you. when i downsize i actually use a key pouch because it holds license, credit cards and cash and can clip into a d ring inside or strap ring and swivel around inside. i use these all the time because i feel they are more secure. i know this is not a conventional wallet and it is just the humble key pouch, but altho i own a number of lv wallets, this is what i use most. best of luck in your decision : )
I actually was debating on this or the card holder for when I need to downsize for a quick trip out and not use my long zippy wallet. I rarely use coins so the ZCP seems like an added expense when I'd essentially only be using this in my pochette when I don't feel like carrying my big bag. I am considering the Multi pochette and I think I'm going to get another key pouch for this purpose. Thanks!