Which Wallet is your Favorite?

Apr 24, 2017
I am looking at the Zippy wallet and the Clemence wallet. I'm a little worried the Clemence might be too compact, and not hold cards/savings cards, cash, and a few reciepts. The Zippy definitely looks like it will hold everything but will it be bulky, take up a lot of room or be heavy in my purse? If you have any of these wallets I'd love to hear your feedback! I appreciate it!:smile:

Reactions: prepster
I am looking at the Zippy wallet and the Clemence wallet. I'm a little worried the Clemence might be too compact, and not hold cards/savings cards, cash, and a few reciepts. The Zippy definitely looks like it will hold everything but will it be bulky, take up a lot of room or be heavy in my purse? If you have any of these wallets I'd love to hear your feedback! I appreciate it!:smile:
The Clemence is smaller and more streamlined than the Zippy, but it can still hold a lot in there.

I have an impression that LV wallets are pretty huge in general - even the compact ones. I've used my Clemence everyday for over a year, but I've switched to my Rosalie Coin Purse as my everyday wallet and I've never really needed to move back since... The Clemence fits a lot, it can easily hold much more than 8 cards (there are two secret compartments behind card slots on each side) and there is plenty of room for coins and cash. I could even fit my iPhone 6 inside. If you need a lot of room, I think you'll be fine with Clemence.

my all time favorite lv wallet is the old model zippy compact wallet( the one that opens flat) . it is the perfect size: smaller than a zippy but big enough to hold everything. it easily transitions from large to small bags. next up would be the full size zippy, but i do find it bulky and really don't use mine often.

Reactions: prepster and WenD08