Which Wallet Is Best To Get?!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
Hi Everyone,

Well I just purchased my last LV bag this weekend (for a really long time anyway).:yahoo: Will do a reveal at some point when I have time. I now am thinking about the wallet that I want to get in May for my birthday. This will be my very first lv and designer wallet and my last purchase for a really long time, so I want to make it count. I have been thinking about getting the new floral insolite wallet that is coming out April 1st and I have it on reserve at my local boutique but if they raised the price a lot because of the price increase I may want to go with something a bit cheaper. What are your thoughts on this and any suggestions of wallets are greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!:smile:

Seedlessplum

Just A Bag Lover
O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
Where my love ones are!
I like French wallets (love this season's colors!) because they are not too long yet can hold a lot. I can't have any long wallets because they won't be able to fit into some of my Chanel flaps :sad:

Agg0727

Jan 28, 2013
Arizona
I wasn't thinking about the multicolor the one I am thinking about is the insolite wallets with the floral interior.
The limited edition wallets (like the kusama pieces) are screen printed like the MC ones. So you'd have to be more careful with those compared to a Mono or DE wallet

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
The limited edition wallets (like the kusama pieces) are screen printed like the MC ones. So you'd have to be more careful with those compared to a Mono or DE wallet
Oh ok thanks for the info. I am very careful with all my things anyway. Have you had any experience with the mahina wallet? Thanks:smile:

qudz104

O.G.
Apr 23, 2010
i was thinking about the same question myself... i wanted to get the Emilie since it is very pretty and most reasonably priced, but i dont know if its *worth* spending that much on a canvas wallet, as ive read of canvas cracking issues.

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
I have the Emelie in Mono and I LOVE it, it is so pretty and functional and the price is right. I have not had any problems with it and will be getting the Azur version in the spring to go with my Azur Artsy :smile:.

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
I have the Emelie in Mono and I LOVE it, it is so pretty and functional and the price is right. I have not had any problems with it and will be getting the Azur version in the spring to go with my Azur Artsy :smile:.
Thanks for the feedback on the Emille wallet. I am just wondering how many cards can it really hold? in my current wallet there are about 3 or 4 spaces for cards and things of that nature but I put like three or four cards in one section. I guess what I am asking is how durable is the emille wallet? thanks so much!:smile:

Sophieselt

Dec 8, 2011
--The card slots issues were a big thing to mean as well-
I ended up getting the Alexandra--but I am older and do think this is a bit of
an "older" style-
-Look at it as well as the Zippy--either one--I think it is a nice wallet- I have one
similar so didn't want to duplicate-
-Also, the zippy coin is great for travel-
Good luck with your choice!

chester427

O.G.
Jun 3, 2008
PA
I have the Zippy Organizer, Curiese (sp) and the Amelia. Love all three have been using the Zippy since I got. Love the Amelia but do not want ruin the beautiful brass on it so its my cabinet. HTH

Lynn

joyfulone

Sep 29, 2012
I have the mono zippy and sarah. I absolutely love the sarah! It has a great layout and holds a ton with all the slots! I plan on buying the sarah in de eventually:smile: I;ve had it for a year and a half and have had no problems with it, glazing still looks perfect:smile: