Which wallet for White Suhali LE FABULEUX?

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I'm getting the white suhali le fab:love: for christmas and was wondering what you ladies and gents think the best "wow" LV wallet would be ... I was thinking the black suhali zippy since I already have the suhali lockit PM in black, but would the black zippy look dumb with the white le fab?

Another one I am considering is the white MC alexandra wallet.

So here's the question, which wallet from what line would you suggest for the white le fab:

1.) Suhali - ?
2.) Multicolor - ?
3.) Vernis - ?
4.) Damier - ?
5.) Azur - ?
6.) Mono - ?
7.) Epi - ?

As always, TIA:flowers:

I absoluty love the Suhali coin purse. But it is maybe to small for your needs? (Its not on the american website right now, but it is on the french, in case you havent seen it.. :smile:)

I think the white mc would look great with the white suhali.... or what about a black mc zippy wallet???
p11464126_ph_althero_Black_Multi.jpg

p10505897_ph_althero_White.jpg

I like the suhali zippy in verone (Or could get the LE gold one) or the mahina wallet:yes:
^^^You know I thought about the gold and actually thought it'd look great with the white le fab and black lockit PM ... I also thought it might be a little too show-offy? (if that's even a word). Now the mahina wallet looked awesome too, but was not crazy about the 18 cc slots ... way too many.

The white MC zippy, the pomme vernis zippy or the silver suhali zippy would look great! (And there is also a gorgeous metallic zippy-style Chanel wallet out right now...:graucho:)