Which wallet for Speedy?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
I'm thinking of getting the French Purse wallet but I don't know if I should get it in Mono or Epi in Red or Myrtle (light blue). The red epi french wallet is beautiful. I want a versatile wallet which will go with other bags.
What do you think? Mono, Red Epi or Myrtle(light blue) Epi? Thanks!:biggrin:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Megadane

O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I'm so boring-I have a Speedy 30 and would love a cute little mono koala to go with it. I can see the other girls points though with mixing the colors up a bit:biggrin:

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I say the red Epi. Its bold a makes a statement and I do think it would look good with other bags.

gingerB

gingerB
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
i vote for the red epi french purse...but i may be biased cuz that's the one i'm getting! :lol:

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
1) Mono, I know it's boring, but it really goes with everything. 2)Blue Epi, so beautiful 3)Red Epi, don't care for that shade of red

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i'm putting a vote in for epi red.... i've seen a epi red with the bill hold and coin thingy - sorry my knowledge of items names is pretty crap! BUT anyway, its aged really well and the colour is still totally yum!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I'd go with the classic monogram French Purse. It's gorgeous, and it's not that I don't like mixing it up, rather, you just can't go wrong with a classic !