Which wallet for East/West?

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
I have a CC credit card holder that I've been using in my East/West, but I'd really like to get a traditional wallet in which I won't have to fold my bills, that has some card slots, and has a place for coins. Here's the one I like (taken from SophiaLee's pics in the Reference Library), but I think it might be too big:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you think this would work in an East/West and still leave room for a checkbook, keys and a phone? Otherwise, what other compact wallets do you like for the East/West?

I have a CC credit card holder that I've been using in my East/West, but I'd really like to get a traditional wallet in which I won't have to fold my bills, that has some card slots, and has a place for coins. Here's the one I like (taken from SophiaLee's pics in the Reference Library), but I think it might be too big:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you think this would work in an East/West and still leave room for a checkbook, keys and a phone? Otherwise, what other compact wallets do you like for the East/West?

I dont think its big, i think it will fit just fine! :yes:

I tried to upload two more pics with measurements but my bluetooth is acting up on me hence here are the pics of my wallet....I will have the rest of the items measured later for ya.

This is my Salvatore Wallet in Sage. I bought it last Christmas. Fits perfectly well in my East West together with my Key purse, car keys and TREO.

Attachments

• Photo_121106_001.jpg
    Photo_121106_001.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Photo_121106_002.jpg
    Photo_121106_002.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo_121106_003.jpg
    Photo_121106_003.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 45
I tried to upload two more pics with measurements but my bluetooth is acting up on me hence here are the pics of my wallet....I will have the rest of the items measured later for ya.

This is my Salvatore Wallet in Sage. I bought it last Christmas. Fits perfectly well in my East West together with my Key purse, car keys and TREO.

Thanks so much for the pics!