Which wallet for Damier Alma?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I 'm thinking about a wallet that would look nice with my Damier Alma. It should have lots of cc holders. Right now I have mono snapped billfold with coin purse ,and a business card holder to hold extra cards.:confused1: It's very confusing because I like so many of them. Any ideas welcome. Also I was considering getting a damier Speedy 30 first because my Alma sometimes seems a bit dressy for my casual life. Would something Pomme go or Red groom pochette wallet or Damier brassa ? Any Ideas.

2. John, I posted this in wrong area but I don't know how to correct it. Could you please move it to main area. Sorry! Thanks.

3. i think the brazza would go well with your alma :yes:

4. Pia ,Do you have a brassa ? I have not seen one in person yet,but they look nice. Thanks for the suggestion

5. i really love the brazza, the damier zippy wallet and damier koala wallet. i think anything would look great w/ the damier alma. good luck!

6. Does the damier Koala hold up well and how many cc can it hold? Have the zippy in azur so I would like to try something different I think. Thanks.

7. My suggestion would be a Pomme D'Amour Koala or Zippy- I think the deep red looks incredible against Damier. :yes: Or if you want to match, I love the Damier compact zip wallet, I think Karman has it?

8. The pomme looks so pretty.

9. I have a damier zippy, and love it. It keeps me very organized.:yes: