Which wallet for chanel med/lg classic flap?

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
i'm using a LV zippy coin purse as my wallet now. i'm looking for another wallet (basically so i can get something in parme since a bag is hopeless i'm sure) that will fit in a chanel m/l. i need to fit my wallet, a large phone (thunderbolt), and keys. i like the idea of a kelly long wallet or (so i could also used it as a clutch) but i'm not sure it would fit. my nearest store is like 6 hours away so seeing them irl is not possible.

i'm using a LV zippy coin purse as my wallet now. i'm looking for another wallet (basically so i can get something in parme since a bag is hopeless i'm sure) that will fit in a chanel m/l. i need to fit my wallet, a large phone (thunderbolt), and keys. i like the idea of a kelly long wallet or (so i could also used it as a clutch) but i'm not sure it would fit. my nearest store is like 6 hours away so seeing them irl is not possible.

Kelly Long Wallet would take up most of the space inside your Chanel m/l. I don't use my Kelly long wallet or bearn wallet with my Chanel M/L as they leave very little room for my keys, iphone, and tissue. I don't even use them with my Jumbo :sad:

You may want to consider the medium size kelly wallet or other H wallets if you want it to fit into your Chanel M/L and still leave you space for your phone and keys. Then again, a medium size kelly wallet isn't suitable to be used as clutch.