which wallet do you prefer?

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
The accordian zip kind or a compact clutch? I currently use a zip accordian but I am thinking about maybe getting a compact clutch. I have seen pics but I am wondering if it would have enough room for all my stuff? I am trying to decide between these two. Any advice would be great. TIA :yes:

Attachments

• 41657_bkhby_a0_front.jpg
    41657_bkhby_a0_front.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 41658_bkhby_a0_front.jpg
    41658_bkhby_a0_front.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 61
SuperMom2

It depends on what you have to carry. The Legacy Compact Clutch looks like the 1st wallet you have (which I have). I have a lot of stuff - insurance cards (med/dent/pres for four kids+ me), AMEX, ATM card, MC and DL. Some frequent buyer cards. Hope this helps.

I personally love the clutch wallet IMHO. I use to like the accordian zip wallets, but not so much anymore... I just like wallets that actually have a "flap" on them... looks nicer IMHO

Normally I would say a long wallet, but i dont like how the card go in. So, since I recently bought a compact wallet and like that the cards slide in... I say the COMPACT WALLET!

Well I just ordered the compact clutch. I will see how it is when it gets here. I don't like getting my cards in and out of my accordian maybe this will be a better fit for me :yes:

My favourite is the compact clutch. I own 3 bleecker ones -- whiskey, plum, and siggy/bottle green.

The smaller compact sized wallets force me to downsize my cards and it fits so easily in the larger of the two inner pockets--a total bonus!!!!! I was convinced that this wallet is made for the Coach inner larger pocket and I can switch bags and still slip it through most of my Coach bags.

Since I discovered this compact wallet, I went away from wristlets and other wallets--including other Coach style wallets.

This is my favourite and I hope you choose it too. The two snaps--one for bills/cards and the other for change--are perfect for quick and secure access.

To me, this is the best wallet I've ever come across because it's so perfectly compact and it slips into my swingpack so easily as well.

Take care,

For everyday and biz travel I use a large accordian ziparound wallet (Coach Holiday Patchwork - matches everything), but when I carry a smaller bag or on the weekends, I wanted a smaller wallet and just picked up that patent French Clutch wallet - the one that's at the outlets now - got it in the Teal and it's a fabulous wallet! I'm hoping to find one in another color this weekend!

I don't have either but it would seem that the choice depends on your personal use. If you want something more compact, go for the first one. If you want to be able to use something that is more substantial/roomier and carry it by itself, the clutch would be the way to go. They are both beautiful, btw :yes:

I don't have either but it would seem that the choice depends on your personal use. If you want something more compact, go for the first one. If you want to be able to use something that is more substantial/roomier and carry it by itself, the clutch would be the way to go. They are both beautiful, btw :yes:
Actually, the word compact is deceiving. The compact clutch is pretty big and roomy and has a lot of compartments.