which wallet do you prefer?

For the people who have the compact clutch do you have problems with it getting bulky really fast? I read on another thread that some people don't like them for that reason. So looking for advice about that.TIA

Mine is not bulky. I have a lot of stuff in there.

I like the zip around because of the little ring where you can hang a charm from! Plus, I have a Burberry zip around and to me, it's just easier to organize and take out unfolded bills $$$!

Quote:
For the people who have the compact clutch do you have problems with it getting bulky really fast? I read on another thread that some people don't like them for that reason. So looking for advice about that.TIA

Mine is pretty good too, but I tend to weed it from time to time to keep it sleek. That may mean that I only carry one credit card, and one major card for each significant thing I need in case I get into trouble. That means, lots of stuff gets left out. As long as I have some cards, cash, and change securely locked away (and this wallet does an amazing job at that), I think I'm fine.

This can be said for people who choose wristlets or mini skinnies over wallets too. I just cannot give up the compartmentalization of my wallet for wristlets or mini skinnies but I can give up my regular-sized wallets for this compact so it can fit into all my different sized purses and their inner-lined pouches.

Take care,

Well my compact clutch arrived today and it seems huge and kinda bulky not at all compact. I am just not sure if I am gonna keep it. I put all my stuff it and it seems ok. Just not sure :thinking: The only way for me to really test it is to take it out but I don't want to take the tags off it just yet.

Another compact clutch fan. I have four of them, including the first green version of the HS one you posted. I just got the Legacy one in grey.

(Paper in this one still):

Windows-1252BSU1HMDA5MzIuanBn.jpg

And inside:

Windows-1252BSU1HMDA5MzMuanBn.jpg

Pocket on the back as well:

Windows-1252BSU1HMDA5MzQuanBn.jpg

oh my! i love this wallet.. what's the style number? i've been wanting to replace my wristlet & this might be it :tup:

I have both types...not in the HS berry, but in others, and I don't care for the first one so much. I used to not like the zip arounds because it's hard to get cards in and out when they are new. However, I learned that the slip pockets break in easily, and obviously nothing can fall out (as long as you unzip carefully), so the zip around definitely gets my vote!

The only thing is that sometimes the inner zipper pull can get caught in the zipper when you zip it up. I know this happened to one of our members, and I've also nearly had it happen.

I am looking for a new wallet. I like bigger wallet, but not with the checkbook part in it. I never really got the hang of the zip around, although I might try them again. I want lots of room and only leather ones as I do not care for signature. I went to 4 outlets this last week and could not find one wallet I like. I need an older style, as I do not like to spend more than $140.00 on a wallet. So do any of you have any really good suggestions?
Sorry, I know I am really picky when it comes to wallets. Thanks for any and all suggestions!

I'll cast my vote for the compact. I like the ease of the snap rather than a zipper. JMO! :smile:

Krispin41 - love the gray, pinky-purple and stripes of your wallet! So pretty!