Which Wallet Can Put Airline Tickets & Passport

My Kelly Wallet fits my passport and more. It's my go to wallet for traveling purposes. Lots of space for foreign currency, credit cards, room keys, etc. I can't remember if it will fit the boarding pass though.

I agree with kelly wallet. If you fold the smaller part of the boarding pass everything fits!

But the azap or long silk in would be more comfortable. To this day my go to wallet is an lv zippy and H wallet comparable would be the azap.

I think I remember that I had to fold the perforated portion of my boarding pass to fit into my Dogon. I would usually end up just putting the pass inside my purse inserts (similar to what is used in the LV Neverfull).

I use an agenda cover for my passport and my phone for boarding pass but am considering a Silk'in to consolidate with my wallet. I was using an Onimaitou but in the US, TSA keeps insisting it's an extra bag :P

I use an agenda cover for my passport and my phone for boarding pass but am considering a Silk'in to consolidate with my wallet. I was using an Onimaitou but in the US, TSA keeps insisting it's an extra bag :P

QF I travel with a similar sized bag from a Canadian designer which I wear under my coat or jacket. It comes off with my coat to go through security and either slips into my carryon bag or the sleeve of my coat secured with my gm shawl.

Still looking for an Onimaitou sigh...