Which wallet and why?

Which wallet

• Groom Pochette wallet

• Damier Brazza wallet

• Mono pochette wallet

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate changing wallets too! My vote is for the Mono pochette wallet - I think it's classic and goes with every bag and it would be a wallet for a "long time". I had the Groom Clefs, but after a few weeks I had enough of this little man.:sad:

So many good suggestions it's so hard to decide . Atlantique I exchanged my Saleya for a Damier Speedy 30 and a mono pochette accessoires. I love my new bags but I was sad to return the other. I did bring a white cloth with me to make sure the red inside on the new bag would not be a problem.This way azur Zippy will be fine until I get a new one for the fall. Keep the suggestions coming and thanks for the price quote folks.

O that's really sad, dcooney, to hear that you exchanged the Saleya ( I looove mine!). But if you like the Speedy and the pochette more, it was the right decision! Take time for think about the new wallet and enyoy your new bags!

How do the Pomme pochette wallets hold up compared to the Mono pochette wallets? Also how many cards does a koala wallet hold? It seems to be a well loved wallet around here.

I voted for lovely groom...how cute he is...
Esp. I love his red inside. But I still thinking about that coz also love normal mono pochette wallets (it's def forever be loved wallet):yes:

I might go for the normal one, also easy to take care and can go with any purses. Keep thinking dear! :yes: actually all of them are gorgeous, arent they?