Which VIP liner for Mitzy messenger?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I know I have read somewhere on the forum that someone uses a VIP liner with their Mitzy messenger but is it the standard or the large one? I don't know which to order & I don't want to use the bag without one. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. I use the VIP business with my Mitzy messenger, works fine.

3. Sorry if this has been addressed before KrisCat, but do you know where these VIP liners can be purchased in the UK ? Are they sold on-line anywhere ? TIA.

4. :ty: so much ladies - that info is much appreciated !

5. Have always wondered about the VIP Liners, thanx for the links :biggrin:

Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to post a pic of the liner in one of their Mulberrys so we could see what it looks like? :angel:

6. VIP Liner with Mabel and Mitzy messenger:smile:

Attached Files:

7. I never even knew these things existed - what a great idea! Thanks all for posting details of sites - I will definitely buy one, rather than painstakingly transfer all my bits and bobs each time I change bags!

:tup:

8. The purse organizer looks good too, and quite good value I think :thinking: Masie has it arrived yet - if so, what are your thoughts?

9. Thanx for the pics, doesn't look too bad :biggrin: Must invest in one of these me thinks :biggrin:

10. Ooh, thanks for pics, they re useful. I have a really old classic size but my bags are bigger now so think I need large. My classic seems bigger than the measurements they give and it sounds like a large isn't much bigger. Does anyone have measurements of the large that they have taken themselves?

11. hi copper, could you tell me the measurements of your classic liner please, what bags do you use it with ? thanks crystal