which vintage chanel bag is worth buying

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi! i need help asap...my friend is selling her vintage chanels and i need to decide on which bag to buy before i meet with her tomorrow. here are the pix of the bags. i've never seen anyone with the style of the black bag except for one pix i saw of princess diana, but it looks too formal for me. i need your opinion asap. thanks!

chanel163.jpg

chanel166.jpg

2. I prefer the colour and style of the yellowish one:tup:

3. thanks nvchampagne! it's actualy beige. it has a shorter single strap than the black one which i prefer.

4. any other opinions?

5. Beige, it's a more classic style.

6. thanks cyndee! i need some more feedback though so i could finally decide.

7. what i like about the black purse is the chain lock of the strap. the beige one only has fixed links connected to the purse itself.

chanel168.jpg

chanel165.jpg

8. beige

9. Hmm I actually like the black one more...

10. I like the black!

11. thanks everyone for your votes! but still can't decide. by the way, i just learned from other threads that the locks/clips in the black bag's chain strap is actually for adjusting the length of the straps. but how does it work? i've been trying to search for photos but found none.

12. I like the beige one more.

13. I like the black! But the beige does look good too.

14. if you dont have a black chanel flap bag yet you should take that one... but if i were you I would buy both...lol

15. caviar leather looks so nice and it easier to maintain than the lambskin... I have yet to get one but my mom has serveral and they look better than the lambskin because lambskin scratchs more...well at least mine does