Which version of this shoe is better?

I'm not feelin' either but I would agree, probably the first. If you purchase, I would walk around the house in them to make sure they are comfy - MBMJ shoes are known to be painful if worn for a long time!

I'm really not crazy about either. Maybe you should order them both just to see how they feel. Since the style is sort of heavy, perhaps the no-plat seems lighter for summer. :flowers:

i kinda like the color combo, but would choose the platform over the other pair. i think mbmj designs are quirky and girlish...so not everyone may like them...as long as you do, that's all that matters.

If you want to keep them long term, I would go with the non-platform version second pair. They are less trendy. If you are just going to wear them for a season and get rid of them, then the platform is OK.

Not my style, but for longer walking times I'd definitely go with the platform. Thinner soles at the toe area can really start to make you feel every little rock on the ground by the end of a day of walking.