Which up & coming designers do you like?

A few months ago, Lucky magazine had a photo of a bag by Katrin Leiber--I fell in love with it, but apparently her products aren't sold in the U.S. yet. And her website doesn't have an English option either. But Lucky's editors said she is a designer to watch. If I get to Europe I will try to find her bags somewhere.

I think Cynthia Rowley has been around for a little while, but I just recently started liking her handbags. Bought one of her hobo bags this week at Saks Off Fifth. Wonderful leather! And not a heavy bag.

Their website is Dutchy if you want to check out more of them. I ordered mine from lunaboston.com. Also, jcmadison.com (formerly shoppingallure.com) is a great site & a bit cheaper than luna. I haven't heard of Christopher Kon, gotta check that out!

Higala.com sells Dutchy the cheapest. I keep mentioning this site and no one seems to have heard of them yet...thoughts?

Tara Boone's designs may be kina cute but they are really overpriced for the quality. They are so heavy - even when empty. They get dirty really easily due to the type of fabric and they don't clean well. I think there are much better choices out there for the $$.