Which type of bag closure do you prefer?

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
I noticed that most of my bags have zip-top closures. For example: Zoe, Carly, Heritage Stripe, Leah and Legacy. I am considering the Parker shoulder strap because the leather is so very soft and it is on clearance! But it only has a center magnetic snap closure. So I am not sure if that will work for me or not. I just feel that my stuff may fall out all over the place.

Closure types:
Zipper top
Breakaway zipper
Snap
Magnetic
Open
Other?

I prefer the zip top closure, mainly because I sometimes manage to drop my purse or it falls of the seat in the car and everything falls out, drives me crazy. But I loved the Parker should bag so much I got it anyway.

Definitely zipper. From what I have seen on here, most of you don't like the break away zippers but, I actually like them. I sold my hamptons carryall ( with a break away zipper ) not too long ago and I REALLY miss it :s

I just changed over into my new Coach 13441 (Im going to get around to taking pics of my July purchases, i swear) flax,purple/silver Parker and it has that kisslock thingie in the middle with 2 magnetic closures for each compartment and i think it will stay closed for sure. It should.

I usually like zip top too tho. My Parker Riley has 1 magnetic closure. I hope they never lose their magnetic powers. LOL