Which type of bag closure do you prefer?

I'm one of those people that NEVER zips their purse! I stop in my car and my purse flies to the floor dumping everything out...I cuss yet still never zip my purse! LOL but I hate breakaway zippers and dog leash closure...I prefer turnlock or zipper! Not quite sure why I have that opinion especially when my bags are ALWAYS open but I do! LMAO!

I prefer zippers because they're harder to pick-pocket. But I got a Parker Hippie, I couldn't resist (I figured someone would have to reach in pretty far to grab my wallet.) And I couldn't resist a Parker Shoulder bag either. So I just have to pay extra attention when I'm carrying it on my arm. When it's on my shoulder it should be fine.

I like the flap over of the Legacy Leigh and I also like the zip top like the Carly and my large pleated hobo but I also don't generally zip them either unless I am in a crowded place or it's sitting on a bar stool or chair with traffic walking by.

Definitely love the full top zipper. Absolutely HATE the break-away zipper. I bought a bag with the break-away and ended up returning it because I knew I would never get the hand of that darned zipper.

ZIP ZIP ZIP :smile:

I am also kinda clumsy and forget to put my purse on the floor of the passenger side of my car instead of the seat, and it's the one time I stop short and everything falls out!! LOL! Also, I will bend forward to get something, with my purse on my shoulder, and when I lean, my stuff falls out-yikes, even my phone! LOL!!!! :smile: