Which two to choose: Artsy and Neverfull, or Delightful and Neverfull

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
Hi,
I would like to make a LV shopping list for 2013. I have now a DE speedy 30 and a mono Eva. I would like to get two bags in 2013, while I am not so sure which two I should choose, the mono Artsy mm with Neverfull mm (DE, Mono, DA), or Delightful mm with Neverful mm. Would you please give me some advice? Thanks a lot.

Hi,
I would like to make a LV shopping list for 2013. I have now a DE speedy 30 and a mono Eva. I would like to get two bags in 2013, while I am not so sure which two I should choose, the mono Artsy mm with Neverfull mm (DE, Mono, DA), or Delightful mm with Neverful mm. Would you please give me some advice? Thanks a lot.

I would say artsy since its at a higher price point, its also beautiful and functional with all he pockets and organization.

If u really LVoe the Artsy get it now.

I would compare neverfull to my Delightful with alil spunk. Single strap equals more comfort especially comparing mono vs ebene or azur if your getting mono i think the 2 would be similar aince you want both in MM. I have both in GM my NF is DE. I ise them for the same purpose pretty much but.... I love the functionality of my GM with zippers :sad:
They are both really great bags and i know its hard to chose but if your willing to shell out as much for artsy the time is now

I have all 3 and as much as I adore my delightful, it is similar to the neverfull. My choice would be azur artsy and mono neverfull or mono artsy and azur neverfull. Hope this helps! You can't go wrong either way - they are all great choices!

I'm still thinking about going back and getting the artsy mm. I'm only 4'10" and it seems overwhelmingly large on me but I can't get over how gorgeous the bag is. I just wish they made it in a slightly smaller size. :P