Which two poppy groovy's to get?

My hubby being of not so sound mind said I could have TWO poppy groovy's when I got my 25% off coupon this week! :yahoo:

Here's the deal though...one is for "fun" and one is for "business". Right now I'm thinking about Poppy Groovy in purple ombre color and Poppy Groovy in black leather. But I'm open to ideas. ;)

Pics would be very much appreciated. I'm also thinking about getting a matching poppy groovy in the black sateen, but I'd like to know the lining color if anyone knows.

Thanks gals! :biggrin:

I got it in the sparkle leather, and while many people are super paranoid and about the light colour and delicate leather, I am not particularly concerned. I talked to the manager of my Coach store and JAX and they say they've had no issues. Now granted you have to be more careful with it than you would with a black bag, I still think it's unique and classy and gorgeous:

picture.php

picture.php

My hubby being of not so sound mind said I could have TWO poppy groovy's when I got my 25% off coupon this week! :yahoo:

Here's the deal though...one is for "fun" and one is for "business". Right now I'm thinking about Poppy Groovy in purple ombre color and Poppy Groovy in black leather. But I'm open to ideas. ;)

Pics would be very much appreciated. I'm also thinking about getting a matching poppy groovy in the black sateen, but I'd like to know the lining color if anyone knows.

Thanks gals! :biggrin:

First off, congrats on your awesome hubby and your trip for two poppies! Second, those are the exact two I would pick. Actually, I have the purple ombre poppy, I've just been too lazy to reveal it :P First day I wore it I got a compliment. I love it! I'll see if I can get off my lazy butt and take some pictures for you :smile: