Which twilly looks good on p9 birkin?

mamaokasan

Dec 17, 2013
Dear H lovers,

I just got a p9 b30 in epsom and have been difficult to decide which twilly is good on her!
Can anyone share their choice on p9? Much appreciate for all of your kind suggestions in advanced!! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405048311.144128.jpg
I have an anemone Kelly and this is what I dressed her with. I really like how yellow contrasts with purple so I specifically asked the SA to see predominantly yellow twillys. Hope that helps give you ideas!

Asian ladies like to remember Hermes colors by sort of color codes. When I asked my SA using these color codes, they looked so lost. So it would be better to remember the actual name of the colors.

View attachment 2682839
I have an anemone Kelly and this is what I dressed her with. I really like how yellow contrasts with purple so I specifically asked the SA to see predominantly yellow twillys. Hope that helps give you ideas!

What a beautiful combination! Very nice, brings out the purple nicely!

I have a vermilion Kelly which I'm still trying to find the perfect twilly to match it. >.<

Very nice! :tup:

What a beautiful combination! Very nice, brings out the purple nicely!

I have a vermilion Kelly which I'm still trying to find the perfect twilly to match it. >.<

Thank you so much Ellie and other opinion. Is this twilly still available in shop?

Thanks, everyone! :biggrin: I got this back in April so it may still be available - I'll check the tag tonight and let you know the name of the twilly.

Here's my set of twilly's on my anemone B

View attachment 2683164

Here they are lying flat. The print on the first side is the pink that's shown in the pic above. The other side is the orange print.

View attachment 2683169

Hi GenieBottle, thank you so much for sharing your stunning b! i love your matching nail color too! ;) your twilly also looks very nice! Do you use the other side of twilly? how does it look like?