Which TwiLLy for my Cyclamen??

so guys which one you love more to wrap on each handles of the birkin cyclamen?

• pink bolduc in pink

• ex libris twilly in light purple

• LE twilly in pink n a lil blue

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi ladies, i am quite confuse on which twilly to use on my cyclamen birkin handles to wrap it and protect it against dirt and lotion etc from my hand.

this is the picture of the bag and here are the pics of the twillys courtesy of tpf and ebay

which one that you imagine looks nicer on the handles? want somethin that compliment the bag an not to add more crowd to the bag because the bag itself is already an attention grabber haha, honestly i am lack of imagination, your kind help is very much needed, pls vote and any vote countss i =)

1st pic - twilly bolduc in pink
2nd pic - twilly in ex libris purple (it has a cyclamen color in it a lil bit)
3rd pic - is LE twilly

Attachments

• twilly bolduc 1.jpg
    twilly bolduc 1.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 486
  • twilly ex libris purple.JPG
    twilly ex libris purple.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 448
  • LE twilly.jpg
    LE twilly.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_4151.JPG
    IMG_4151.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 456
thx u ladies for voting, but you gotta see the inspiration for the number 3, the LE omg this pic is stunning and i dont even know how to tie it this waaay? special thx u for the pf-er for this pic =) your pic is inspiring!:P

Attachments

• b30 pink epsom with ltd edt twilly for pac plc HK 3.jpg
    b30 pink epsom with ltd edt twilly for pac plc HK 3.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 808
thx u ladies for voting, but you gotta see the inspiration for the number 3, the LE omg this pic is stunning and i dont even know how to tie it this waaay? special thx u for the pf-er for this pic =) your pic is inspiring!:P

You need 4 twillies to do this. You wrap and tie normally around the handles the tie a bow with another one at either end.

Edit:: and yes, that TPFer's bag has a tdf look!!

To adopt fanbb's look, all you need are two pieces of twilly:

attachment.php

Here boo1689 showed us how to tie it on her Babar: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/show-off-your-twillies-tell-how-you-use-243603-45.html#post16641016.

attachment.php

Dear loveaddict, Sogo is offering the last two pieces of this limited edition buldoc twilly which I have reserved for you. Pls let me know your thought. :smile: