Which twiggy?

1. Okay, so I've decided I am going to buy a bbag, and so I'll have to save up a while (i'm a poor student lol) and i was wondering, which colour should I get? I wear mostly brown and black tops, with jeans... and could people post pics of them using/wearing their twiggys? thanks :biggrin: plus, do they fit on the shoulder easily? My arms aren't like Nicole Richie's so....:roflmfao: Thanks :love:

2. the twiggy was my first balenciaga love :heart: ...i had my heart set on it for 3 years before taking the plunge...i always knew my 1st b-bag had to be black, since it's a staple color...that's what i would suggest for your 1st purchase :yes:

3. Yep they fit on shoulders with no problem, I am definetely not a Nichole Ritchie either. You should consider the cornflower twiggy. The color looks great with browns and blacks.

4. Cornflower, that's the lightish blue one yes? I hope they'll still have some lovely colours when i can finally afford mine! Thanks for replying guys :love: Do you have any pics of your twiggys?

5. thanks, cool pics :smile:

6. Oh dear! I've been looking at colours, and i want to get the cornflower, Calcaire (sp?) and there's a pink one i want too! arrrgh! I can't afford all these... but they're so nice :love:

7. hey ya
    this is my cornflower twiggy! i love it!:love: i think this would be a great colour for ya!

beach 046.jpg
  8. -sigh- that's such a nice bag. I have to start saving NOW! lol.. and if anyone wants to sell theirs, let me know! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice