Which tote would you prefer?

Which Tote do you prefer?

• Chanel Black Caviar Grand Shopping Tote ghw

• LV Empreinte PM Tote (in Black Navy color)

Results are only viewable after voting.

QNX1992

O.G.
Apr 1, 2009
I have the Chanel Caviar Grand Shopping Tote ghw and currently on the waiting list for the LV Empreinte Lumineuse PM Tote in Flamme. I saw the PM Tote in Infite color (Looks like Black color to me) yesterday and I'm in LOVE! I'm thinking of gettting the PM Tote in Infite color too but since I already have the Chanel GST and I don't want 2 black totes (too much $$$).
For those who have seen the PM tote in person, I would like to ask which tote do you prefer: Chanel Black GST or LV PM Tote Infite?
Thank you!!!

To be honest, I'd get both. Although they are both totes, I think they look very different and would serve very different purposes. The Chanel is dressier and the LV is more casual.

My GST is much stiffer than the Empreinte so I think it also depends on your preference for more structured or slouchy bags

I prefer slouchy

My GST is much stiffer than the Empreinte so I think it also depends on your preference for more structured or slouchy bags

I prefer slouchy

I prefer slouchy bags too but I agree the GST looks classier! I think I will stick with my plan: which is to get the LV PM Tote in only Flamme color.