Which tote or hobo to keep? (Pics of Cervo Antik, Mordore/Wave tote, Bowler inside)

Couture_CL

Bags! Bags! Bags!
Jul 25, 2008
Hello fellow Prada lovers :heart: I'm a newbie on the Prada forum but had been secretly in love with the Prada bags for a while, now I also just went a tad-bit crazy over the Neiman sales and bought the following bags....how I wish I can keep all of them!!! But I can't!! :crybaby:

Help me decide which one I should keep!!!??

First up is the Nappa Mordore/Wave Tote in Anthracite (Gray), the picture makes the bag look almost black, but it is a very dark metallic Gray IRL, it is very beautiful, this is probably my favorite among the three!

DSC02758.jpg

This is the Cervo Antik Tote in Fumo (Brown), I'd say the actual color is a light brown with gray-ish undertone, I was SO surprised by how soft the deerskin felt!!

DSC02760.jpg

Last one is the Cervo Antik bowler in black, it's got the zipper top and it is a bit "rounder" then the totes above

DSC02762.jpg

#1 for appearance and the finish will hold up much better than cervo antik finish will.

I loved the wave bag the first time I saw it. Like all the other killa sales, I missed out on this one too. :shrugs:

I have the first one...so I am biased, but I love it, and you will get lots of compliments!! I liked it so much...I got it when it was first launched, so I paid full price...it is a beautiful bag, and can be un-snapped on the sides to be bigger if needed...it is a GREAT bag, and the color is awesome!

Thanks guys!! I think that was an obvious choice - #1 Mordore Tote!! :yahoo: I am keeping this baby, I love how both the color and the style is so unique! It's no wonder we have some Prada fanatics here :P

I am also keeping #3 The Bowler as a birthday gift for my mother (she's turning the big six-oh on Monday) I think she'll love it!!

Thanks so much again for the feedbacks, you guys made my decision EASY!! LOL

^Congrats on your choice. They are all beautiful. :tup: We must have similar taste because I was drawn to all three bags last fall as well. I ended up getting #3 but in grey (fumo). Just wanted to point out that it doesn't look nearly so round when carried without the paper stuffing inside. Its actually very slouchy. Hope you and your mom enjoy them.

attachment.php

Cosmo - You are right, my mother came over for lunch just now and I gave her the birthday gift, SHE WAS SO HAPPY!!! We took the stuffing out and she swapped her old purse with the Prada and it looks a lot less round, the leather is amazing, slouchy and the style is just so sophisticated!! I almost wanted to keep it for myself :P But I think mom look really good with it, and she's so happy so it makes me feel wonderful!!

P.S. I would have gotten it in Fumo if it was available (I love your bowler, so yummy looking!!) but since I got it on sale and the black one is the only one left so I can't be too picky about it LOL