Which tote from 19C?

Which would u get?!

• Total voters

telrunya

O.G.
Nov 8, 2007
Hi all! I’m so torn between which tote to get.

The flat quilts tote on the left looked good when I matched it with fitted more formal looking clothes. I thought the flat quilts and subtle logo is very unique. It comes with a hidden silver chain. Leather is lambskin. I already see creases on the edge of the handle.

The chevron tote is very classy. Goes great with flora dresses. It’s more loud with the aged gold hardware. Leather is aged calfskin. I’m concern about the leather fading. Is there such issue for Chanel calfskin?

I actually bought the flat quilts tote today, but thinking if I should head back to exchange for the chevron tote!

Help me!

Attachments

• 3F4B8EDA-4C63-40D9-A97B-B1899B2885AD.jpeg
    3F4B8EDA-4C63-40D9-A97B-B1899B2885AD.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 730
Both are gorgeous & look fab on you so it’s hard to lose either way but I’m a chevron lover so that 1 speaks to me a little more. Best of luck!

Thanks Kendie26! Do u think the aged calfskin in blue is prone to fading? That’s my only concern now... somehow caviar and lambskin feels as though they are less likely to fade.

Hi all! I’m so torn between which tote to get.

The flat quilts tote on the left looked good when I matched it with fitted more formal looking clothes. I thought the flat quilts and subtle logo is very unique. It comes with a hidden silver chain. Leather is lambskin. I already see creases on the edge of the handle.

The chevron tote is very classy. Goes great with flora dresses. It’s more loud with the aged gold hardware. Leather is aged calfskin. I’m concern about the leather fading. Is there such issue for Chanel calfskin?

I actually bought the flat quilts tote today, but thinking if I should head back to exchange for the chevron tote!

Help me!
I actually bought the Chevron one and returned it. I didn't care for the pouch that comes with it which can be unbuttoned. It doesn't feel very secure. Also I didn't like the boxy shape... Looks like a shopping basket.. And I feel that it will lose its shape down the road. Hope this helps!

If I have to choose between these two I would get the chevron tote. It’s speaks and looks Chanel. But honestly though if I were to get a Chanel tote, it would be the classic tote or the Deauville. Choose the one that when you see and hold, makes you happy Good luck on your decision!

I actually bought the Chevron one and returned it. I didn't care for the pouch that comes with it which can be unbuttoned. It doesn't feel very secure. Also I didn't like the boxy shape... Looks like a shopping basket.. And I feel that it will lose its shape down the road. Hope this helps!

Oic. What did u end up exchanging it for?

If I have to choose between these two I would get the chevron tote. It’s speaks and looks Chanel. But honestly though if I were to get a Chanel tote, it would be the classic tote or the Deauville. Choose the one that when you see and hold, makes you happy Good luck on your decision!

Yea now I’m thinking that the chevron tote looks more Chanel, which is ironic cos initially I was drawn to the flat quilts tote cos it looked more “unique”, cos of the subtle logo and flat quilts.

But now I guess if I want to guess a Chanel tote, I want it to look Chanel! Haha. I’m so confused. Just concerned over the maintenance of aged calfskin, especially when it’s not black.

Reactions: shopholicgirl
Thanks Kendie26! Do u think the aged calfskin in blue is prone to fading? That’s my only concern now... somehow caviar and lambskin feels as though they are less likely to fade.
Hmmm that’s an interesting question. I have several calfskin bags & none of them have fading (but that doesn’t mean they won’t in time) Maybe talk to your SA about that. The only advice i would give is that if you are unsure & with hesitation, I probably would not purchase (but that’s just me) Sincerest wishes for good luck deciding!:flowers:

I like the chevron tote more, since if I buy Chanel, spend chanel money, then I want it to be puffy and look more Chanel! I also love chevron as well, so that might be a factor. However, I don’t love the handheld handles on the tote, I feel like it would get in my way when wearing it over the shoulder. I personally like this style of tote from Chanel the best, I think it’s called the timeless tote? Emma Anders has a review on it in YT.
d7680b6a806a33b4c597e91305e98954.jpg

84f3efb2e215c00b8561c01b75535f55.jpg

There is a chevron version too, which I also love. (I think this is 18B)
45e7da15dd7e1277326b14a8b8cfe596.jpg