Which Tote do you say?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll be travelling to the West Coast(LA,SF,LV,Hawaii) in Mid-October and am aiming to get myself a Tote bag for shopping.

Since I already have the M/L black and beige caviar flap, hence I hope not to repeat any of this colours. I'm also not a big fan of GST especially after the recently price hike. Which would you advise me to get if I'd like to keep as close to my budget of US$2,900 and below?

I love the bubble quilt series but not sure if my budget is too low or should I purchase a tote from another premier brand and get a nicer bag from Chanel? Is there any particular store which is highly recommended to visit because of the service and selection?

TIA!:biggrin:

2. cambon tote. holds a lot and is lightweight. i love mine!!!

not a fan of the gst too as i feel the strap drop is a tad high for my liking.

you may also want to consider a paris biarritz in taupe. i saw one in that color & it's soo pretty!

3. thank you baileylab for the suggestion. i kinda like the paris biarritz too, but it seems to be totally forgotten from the shelves which im not sure whether it is a good thing. also, my sis has the large version in black. so im not sure if i should fork out a little more to look for a better tote like the bubble quilt or.... this is such a big dilemma!

4. no problem! we all have these "problems" when buying a new bag.

i hope you find your tote!

5. hi, how about the timeless cc tote? saks has it in dark silver and burgundy. and it's not boxy like the gst. :smile:

6. Yes timeless cc tote would a great alternative if you don't like GST:smile:

7. Thanks floriade n 1Cor13! Is the timeless cc tote the 'flatter' rectangular gst? Any idea how much is it now? I know the gst has increased to $2900, but no idea on the PTT.

Btw, can it hold much shopping loots? :smile:

8. i love the timeless tote - my Saks SA just told me yesterday she has not seen this bag around at all...the PTT just went from $1600 to $2000...good luck!