Which Tote bag to choose?

Superbe

May 29, 2014
I'm planning on gifting myself a new work tote for Christmas and wanted your advice which of the two bags below to choose. I live in a warm climate and I'm looking for a fresh and spacious lightweight bag to use daily (when I'm not at meetings and don't need a very polished business-like look).

I've always been debating whether to get the Neverfull as it seems like such a classic option (and the DA is less recognisable and more subtle than the monogram). I recently saw the Mulberry zipped Bayswater below which looks gorgeous but not sure if it will be dated soon and if it's worth as an investment (I have a feeling that Mulberry bags haven't really been in style the past few years).

Grateful for your thoughts!
louis-vuitton-neverfull-mm-damier-azur-canvas-handbags--N41605_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

d368c2df62995548949a34e76e24996b_HH4406_205J633.jpg

LV for sure. I like the look and M quality is nowadays something you can only guess upon. Also, I think the LV will be better to carry in a warm climate. At least I stay away from leather bags in the summertime.

Reactions: MooMooVT
I'm planning on gifting myself a new work tote for Christmas and wanted your advice which of the two bags below to choose. I live in a warm climate and I'm looking for a fresh and spacious lightweight bag to use daily (when I'm not at meetings and don't need a very polished business-like look).

I've always been debating whether to get the Neverfull as it seems like such a classic option (and the DA is less recognisable and more subtle than the monogram). I recently saw the Mulberry zipped Bayswater below which looks gorgeous but not sure if it will be dated soon and if it's worth as an investment (I have a feeling that Mulberry bags haven't really been in style the past few years).

Grateful for your thoughts!
louis-vuitton-neverfull-mm-damier-azur-canvas-handbags--N41605_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

d368c2df62995548949a34e76e24996b_HH4406_205J633.jpg
I prefer the mulberry. My neverful strap drop is short and if it is really hot I have to be very careful not to get deodorant or something on the vachetta. I have the small bayswater and absolutely love it. Very classy and flys under the radar.

What are you going to carry in it? I personally find the Neverfull's straps to be too narrow for much weight. The more substantial strap on the Mulberry will be more comfortable, plus the two types of straps will be more versatile.

Reactions: lakeshow
Thank you for your replies ladies. I won't be carrying too much heavy items but still want something spacious and lightweight. Given the all year warm climate where I live, perhaps having an everyday canvas tote like the neverfull might be better (rather than heavy leather which I wouldn't want to expose too much to the sun).

The Damier Azur seems less recognisable and "mainstream" than the other LV canvases? If I go for it, I might also get it hot stamped to make it more personalised... but still debating what to choose

Reactions: dotty8