Which Tory Burch Drivers?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

I can't make up my mind! Help!

1. The croc one

2. The suede one

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I voted for the suede. I have these in camel and in navy. They are comfortable, but I do think they run a little bit wide and short.

2. You mean you went up in size?

I asked a couple of SA's and they said that these are true to size while in the Revas, most people go up half a size..

3. I don't think the tumbled leather ones are true to size. Also, there are a lot of reviews on Shopbop, etc where other buyers have complained that they run short.

I wear 8s in most shoes and always buy 8s in any Tory wedges and non-elastic flats. I size up in Eddies and Revas to 8.5. I bought these in 8s and honestly find they are just a bit too short. I am not sure I could have sized up as they would have been too wide to stay on my foot (which is narrow).

I would suggest trying your regular size if you have a narrower foot and sizing up if you are a bit wider. If the shoe feels a bit too short in your regular size, I would consider not keeping in the hopes it will stretch a little. Even though the leather in mine shoes is very soft, they haven't stretched.

4. i voted suede